A bamboo handle tote first presented by the House in 1991, the Gucci Diana is reimagined with removable leather belts—a nod to the functional bands that once came with the original bag to maintain the shape of the handles. Combining recognisable elements of the House, the small-sized leather tote bag is defined by its bamboo handles and Double G hardware.
- Yellow leather
- Shiny antique gold-toned hardware
- This item comes with 2 decorative leather belt handle shapers as shown in the image
- Double G
- Interior open pocket
- Bamboo handles with 7cm drop
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with 53cm drop
- Small size: W27cm x H24cm x D11cm
It’s a 1:1 replica of the original.