Introduced for Cruise 2020, the Gucci Horsebit 1955 bag is recreated from an archival design. With the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago, the accessory unifies the original details with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. Presented on a small flap shoulder bag, the hardware is paired with the House’s monogram fabric and completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it can be carried on one shoulder or cross body. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8″ to 17.7″ drop
- Flap closure
It’s a 1:1 replica of the original.