A structured GG Supreme canvas bag with our textured tiger head closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with taupe suede detail
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Pin closure with side release
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Interior zippered compartment
- Open pocket under the flap
- Double gussets
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap or can be worn as a top handle with
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size
- Suede lining with GG Supreme canvas interior the pockets
It’s a 1:1 replica of the original.